For whatever reason, it seems that I am going to see her more on Tuesdays. I swear we aren't trying to write a book for Oprah's club! LOL
I went to see her yesterday and it was good to just get a hug. She wasn't doing so well, but she was sitting up in her chair. She's having a few issues, but her spirits were pretty good. While there a friend of hers from West Chester came in, Hannah. Not my Hannah, a different one, but she was a sweet lady. She brought a cake and they insisted that I eat with them. Wasn't really that good, but it wasn't really about the taste, right? It was about the fellowship. Hannah is an x-ray tech, or used to be. She must be in her 70's, and a very sharp lady. She was very intrigued by my southerness, unlike the lady at the play! LOL
It was a nice visit and we've made a date for next week too, yep, on a Tuesday! :-)
Wednesday, April 05, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Your friendship and spirit of love is the best gift you can give Pearl. :-)
Post a Comment