Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Afternoon Delight

OMG! Today at work, I'm having lunch with my boss, a co-worker and another guy that works in our area. We're sitting at the table, next to the window, and I see the guys at the table behind us looking out the window and laughing. I look over and found the cause of their laughter. There's a college student, in the NYC dorms, undressing, first the shirt, then the pants. Totally naked, just standing in the room. The guys start laughing again and like totally freaking out trying to look, so I look over and the next thing I see, yep, he's having sex! LOL, I'm freaking out. I say to my people at the table, it seems our friend is not alone. They finally look over and all start dying laughing. Gotta give him props, he was um, how shall I say, not in a hurry. =)

Got to say, never saw that before at lunch! Oh and just so you know, no, we couldn't make out faces or "details", but yeah, no question what was going on! LOL

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good gracious, OMG! The things you see SunnyDee =)

Anonymous said...

Oh my.... Now that's an AWEFUL Thing!! LOL Sunnydee, never a dull moment in your life. :-)

LMcC said...

Only you, Sundi, only you!