Wow, how much biotchness can one person exude?! Well, obvioulsy more than I expected. I, of course, am talking about myself. I have been in such a mood all week. I'm not really even sure why, I just know I have not been the nicest person and I've had terrible mood swings. I know, "it's that time", and I'm sure, yes, that's part of it, but usually I hate me when I'm like this and so I change it fairly quickly, but this week, not so much. It seems like and yes, I mean, seems like, everything is going wrong, and I know in my head that's not the case, but try telling that to my moods! LOL
I was upset last night, mad actually, and I tried not to be, but the worse it got, so yes, I cried. I HATE when I get like that. I don't want to cry and yet, that's what I did. My friends saw me and were like, what's wrong? I lied and said I had gotten bad news! LOL But no, of course I didn't tell them what the bad news was. No, in reality, I did get some bad news yesterday, but nothing that required tears.
I do hope this cranky-ness passes soon, and I'm sure all my friends wish it would pass soon than that!
Friday, August 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It happens to the best of us Sunnydee. Don't beat yourself up. It's just one of those 'life' things. And it too shall pass.
Loving you!
Must be goin' around 'cuz I've not exactly been a ball of fun the last couple of weeks either. But yup, Lucylee's got it - it goes away. Relax, pray, know that your true friends will understand/relate and keep on goin' :)
Post a Comment