Thursday, October 18, 2007

It's BENIGN, BENIGN, BENIGN!!!! WOO HOO!!!!

I just got back from the doctor and both masses/cysts that they removed are benign, there's no cancer at all, woo hoo! I honestly felt there wouldn't be, but until I got that final report, there was that small bit of doubt. No doubt now! It's all good! I'm so happy and relaxed right now. I have been a bit tense for that past month and a half and just to know it's all good, well, totally what I needed! LOL

I'm still sore, and especially as the incisions are still healing and no longer in the itchy tape, but totally feeling much better. Don't think I'll be doing any jumping jacks for a while, but that's just fine with me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy for you! GREAT NEWS!!! BTW, why didnt' I know you had a blog??? LOL

James Christian Jr: The Rising Phoenix said...

Hi Sundi,
Congrats on the benign cysts.
I have Chronic Pancreatitis. I have been going in and out of the hospital since February 10 times.
James Christian
Mosaic Friend