Wow, what a weekend it was. It started off Thursday night when I had a group of friends come over and catch up. We had pizza, drinks, fun and lots of laughs! Rachel B got to my house late, as the group was leaving, 'cause she missed her flight! LOL About 11:00 a few more friends came over and we hung out more and just had a blast.
Friday Rachel and I were a bit lazy and hung out at home for a while then headed to BBQ's to have lunch with everyone. Some bailed and didn't do lunch, but those of us that did had a great time. Friday night we went to the Rock Show for the American Red Cross, it was an AWESOME night. Got to see Kim and when she did see me, came right to me, hugged me big time and we just caught up, it was awesome to see her. We all ended up taking lots of pictures and then the second show started. Kim rocked both shows like it was her job!
Saturday morning we all met at the Marriott for the official Gathering. Had lots of fun meeting people, catching up with others and then seeing Kim again. I didn't go see any other people, I helped work Kim's line. Who needs others when the Zim is there?! :-)
Saturday night was the play reading Kim was doing, we got there and it was a wee bit unorganized, took forever for it to start. The reading was awesome. After was a DISASTER!!!!!! No details needed, but wow, hope that never happens again. You know, I'm learning more and more that, to quote my favorite line from ANTM, God Don't Like Ugly!!! There was a LOT of ugly that night after the reading, but it's all good. I won't EVER have to deal with that mess again! LOL, wow it was something.
Sunday I worked the Bowling Event for the American Cancer Society and we raised over 11,700.00, it was AWESOME! We had a fun time. It was for real a lot of work and I was so tired when I got home, but wow, it was rewarding. I got home about 9:30 that night and was just ready for bed.
My girl Banks left Monday morning and since then, I've been trying to recover!
All in all, it was a great weekend. The Zim was amazing and seeing my FRIENDS was great.
Thursday, October 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment