Monday, March 19, 2007
My first RR Meal
Last night I cooked my first Rachel Ray Meal. It was so good. Of course it didn't come out of the cook book I just purchased, no, that would make sense! LOL, this one came off the internet. I was watching her make it the other day and it just looked so good and oh my was it ever! It was pork chops and cheesy rice and green beans. The green beans were supposed to be fresh, but if you know me, no way, don't like them, but canned ones, so much my favorite. So, yes, we had canned green beans, cheesy rice and pork chops with a pepper sauce over them. YUM-O indeed! It was a big hit. I had to make a few changes since my store didn't have all she called for, but it was still a fabu meal. Oh and yes, I used some EVOO, but alas, no garbage bowl, I just used the sink! =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Rachael's got some of the *best* recipes,both on the internet and in her cookbooks. I have one of her 30-minute-meal cookbooks and have done several of the recipes from it - great food! Like that she uses EVOO and fresh ingredients, most of which can be found or easily substituted.
Post a Comment