Monday, March 12, 2007

To Cook or not to cook?


One thing I LOVE to do is cook. I love to bake as well, but cooking is more my thing. I really love to cook for people. I guess it's just the southern-ness in me, but I so love to cook for others. It's such a way of showing you care about people, imo. I got this new cookbook and can't wait to try out some receipes on my friends. It's gonna be awesome!

I also have this thing about portions. I know I'm a bit different, but when people come to my house, or I cook for them, I so try to make sure there is enough for everyone to have ALL they want to eat. I don't want anyone to ever feel that they can't eat what they want until they are finished, you know? I would feel horrible if I ever thought one of my guests was left hungry or just wanted more and I didn't have it. Oh my, perish the thought!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

CD loves to cook, who knew? Hmm, I think this new bit of info requires further investigation. =D

And I guess my Christmas gift wasn't so random after all. lol!