I saw a post on Facebook about Camp Meeting starting next week at Camp Tracey. It got me to thinking about the Camp and what all it has meant to me over the years. I have been around the Camp since it's inception. The Camp is named after my brother.
The lives that have been changed and made whole again, both children and parents is just amazing. The heart of the staff is also just precious. It is a labor of love. God has placed a desire on these people's hearts to really help teenagers today.
I am just still in awe over the fact that God continues to use the home to help families grow stronger together and repair lives.
I am so thankful for Camp Tracey and the staff and the impact they are having on our world today.
Tuesday, January 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment