OK, so it was just his motorcade, but still, I saw the President. I was sitting at work and saw something fly by, looked up and it was two Military helicopters. Then, I saw his helicopter with the seal and all! Pretty cool. They closed down the FDR and I saw all the police and black cars. Then all of sudden, yep, his car drove past! Way impressive. I know that he was waving at me, I just couldn't see it because of the black windows. :-)
After work, I met Hannah and we went to dinner. It was very good to see her. I hadn't seen her in a few months. We talked and talked and talked some more. She's such a sweet heart.
This morning I talked to Miss Betty, my friend from Nashville. I hadn't talked to her since her birthday in August, bad friend I am, but we caught up and it was so nice to chat with her. She loves me and that's a cool thing! I just love her too!
Wednesday, September 14, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment