Thursday, 9/22/05, Stephanie Johnson was supposed to come into town for the weekend. Her flight was cancelled so she came in Friday morning. After work on Friday we went to Time Square and ate at Bubba Gump, had a great dinner. Went to the movies next and saw Corpse Bride, DUMB movie! I was not impressed at all. Saturday we had lunch at TGIFridays and then went to Rockefeller Center, messed around there for a bit. Went home and watched old R&M stuff then went to Wave's for dinner. Stephanie did see her first Drag Queen on Saturday which was funny. We also went to K-Mart and then headed home.
Sunday was church and I did a tug of war for the homecoming Sunday. It was fun and our team won! They also wanted to film us doing other stuff so we decided to jump rope. Well, I was the only one doing it and this girl yells in front of everyone that I should have worn a sports bra! I was so mad. I'm like, why, why would anyone feel the need to say something like that in front of other people and men, no less! RUDE! That's all it was. Never really cared for her before, now, can't stand her!
We, Teresa, Stephanie and I, went to Applebee's for lunch and then Stephanie left to go home. I chilled out for a bit and then met up with Daniel and Billy and we went to the Bronx to see Daniel's family. His mom is in from Mexico. I would love to be able to talk to her, but she speaks no English, but Daniel translates for us. It's very sweet.
Teresa and I walked Sunday night and then I crashed. I was so tired and I'm not even really sure why.
Monday, September 26, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment