I was watching CMT the other night and Wynonna was on and I just caught her singing I Can Only Imagine. I've heard this song so many times, but man, what an affect it had on me. I've been thinking about it a lot. I finally downloaded it on my MP3 tonight and just hearing it over and over again has been so awesome. I mean, think about it, can we really even imagine what it will be like the day we come face to face with God? I don't think we can. I don't think we can ever even fathom the awesomeness of it.
This song is so inspirational to me and I could just listen to it over and over again. Can you really imgaine it? Have you tried? Think about it, face to face with THE God!
Monday, October 03, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment