Saturday, October 15, 2005

Meet & Greet and St. Jude's...

Friday October 15th, I went to Charley O's for the Kim and Robert meet and greet. It was a decent time. Kim and Jordan Clarke were there, Robert had to work so he didn't get there until like 5:30. Kim, then had to leave. It was not exactly what I wanted, because I wanted to see them together and how they reacted with each other, but oh well.









We then went to Wendy's room and changed clothes and went down to the St. Jude's party. It was a lot of fun. I got to see Drake and Matt and Kim and a lot of others, but those are the only ones I talked to. The music was great and the food was too. It was a really fun party. They raised a lot of money for St. Jude's. After we went to the bar upstairs and were supposed to sit with Kim and then she ended up at a different table, so I left and went home.

No comments: