It's a friends time weekend. Friday night, the 21st, I met up with Bryon and Peter and we went to SBNY for a little while and then to Rafella's, such a great cafe. All the tables and chairs are mix-matched and it's very electic and great food. The three of us ate for $40! That's so cheap for NYC. It was just a wonderful time to spend with them. We hadn't done dinner in so long and it was nice to just hang out with them.
Saturday, I got up and took the bus uptown, got off at 35th and ate breakfast at the Tick Tock dinner. Kind of 50's style, cute and the burrito was decent. I then headed to the Museum of Television and Radio on 52nd Street. I pulled an episode of Our Gal Sunday and listened to it and watched Deidre on Conan, I had never seen it. I then watched the pannel discussion that was done in 1998. Very interesting to watch the dynamic with all of them and Ken Corday and the audience.
Saturday, October 22, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
you're insane.
Post a Comment