Wednesday, March 29, 2006

March wrap-up

So, February ended with a bang, well, it was supposed to. I went out with Erika and Kym for Fat Tuesday but we went to two seperate places and they were both so croweded, we ended up having Puerto Rican food. It was good, but not what I envisioned for Fat Tuesday.

Went to a going away party for Gerald and Carl, the food FABULOUS, the view, FABULOUS! OMG, this apartment was off the chain. The view from their bedroom, guest room and dinning room, the Empire State building and no, you didn't have to strain to see it. It was right there. We went for a look off the roof, AMAZING! It was just beautiful, cold as all get out, but beautiful.

Been doing a lot of dinners with friends. Rach, Mint and I seem to gravitate to BBQ's no matter what. LOL, we've eaten there so many times, but we love it.

Got my taxes done, yippee! Not! How can I owe the government that much money? It's so not right.

Went to dinner at an Italian Place, very similar to Patsy's, so good. There were like 10 of us that went, total blast and LOADS of laughs.

Family nights are going strong. P, T, E, and I try to get together at least once a week. We usually go to P&T 's house and we end up playing scrabble, yeah, I suck at it. I lost again this week and let's not even get started on the Farkle game, I lost by so much, it was almost an art.

T, E and I went shopping on 8th Street, shoe heaven, and T got the coolest boots. E got her hair did! LOL We ate at Johnny Rockets, I LOVE that place.

Went to the movies and dinner with my Bryon, we saw King Kong, we hadn't seen it and wanted to see it on the big screen. It was good, but so long.

Hung out with Wendy and Mint one night, total blast at Peculiar.

For St. Patrick's day, we had plans to go to some place in Lower Manhattan, we ended up at Foxhounds, which was great with me. Great time had by all. Luck of the Irish to ya!

Went to Bubby's for breakfast with P, T and their friends and it was so yum! Sitting a table over from us, John Stewart! Yep, Mr. I hosted the Oscars!

Peter had a recital at his apartment and oh was it good. He and two other pianists played and they were wonderful. We had about 25 there and the food, music and fellowship were just wonderful. Went to Ramon's after, his view, the Chysler Building! Dang it, I want that! LOL

Had to go meet Daniel one day and I was so late. I had gotten the wrong street and was so lost. Finally found out where I needed to be and as I'm walking down to mee him, yep, there filming a movie, George Clooney! OMG, he is just YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMY! He's just hot.

Went to see Thank You For Smoking, great movie. Critics didn't like it, but I sure did. I laughed so much, it's so funny and true in and sad way. Kind of an eye opener for sure.

Also saw Final Destination 3, SUCKED! Do not waste your time. *note to self, Mint and Rach do not pick the movie ever again! Went from Bubba Gump, such a great meal to a sucky movie.

No comments: