Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Monday...

I went to see Pearl on Monday. She seemed a bit better than she did on Sunday, but she was still very weak. When I got there, a lady was there talking with her about her meds, so I didn't stay long at all. I hugged her, talked to her for about 5 mintues and then left. I was on my lunch break, so I couldn't stay as long as I wanted to anyway.

I called today and she was sleeping, she's doing that a lot lately. The aide said she would pass my message along to her, I hope she really does. I don't want Pearl to think I'm not checking on her.

I'm dealing with some allergy/cold stuff so I'm afraid to go over to see her, the last thing she would need is me getting her sick.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Any news?

Anonymous said...

Any news?

Anonymous said...

Any news?

Sundi said...

Not really, we are kinda at a stand still right now. I'm going to see her tomorrow at lunch. She's not really all that up for company, but wanted me to come by for at least a hug, so I'm going for sure!